This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

hate to sell these, I really do, but I want to head towards making my own blades, and equipment is rather expensive. As I rarely use these, I will be trading out one hobby, sword collecting, for another, knife making. I've tinkered around before, but I've decided that I want to get serious about making blades and improving my work, and as that's an expensive hobby, I will be selling the last of the blades I own that were not gifts or have special meaning to me. I will be adding more blades as time passes. These are the only blades up for sale at this time.

Full Disclosure:
I will do my best to accurately describe and price these items. If you believe I am being unfair in my pricing of have any issues with blades purchased from me, please let me know immediately. Prices do not include shipping. I try to pack my blades as well as possible and insure every blade I sell for its full value for the benefit of the buyer. Each blade wil be oiled prior to shipment. I work primarily through PayPal and ship via UPS. I am located in the US. I am willing to ship internationally, provided that the buyer is patient. I will do my best to have the blade shipped the same day, provided I have the right packing materials.

French cutlass reproduction- $85
This is an old reproduction about 20 years old (according to the original seller) in good condition. It is made from an unspecified type of unsharpened carbon steel with great temper. I am unsure of how the blade is attached, though it seems structurally sound. There are some scratches on the blade and very light discoloration in small spots. The entire hilt is metal. The guard has some scuffs in the blackened finish. The blade has several engravings. At first I believed there to be a slight twist in the blade,but now I cannot tell. If it exists, it doesn't affect function and is invisible unless you are looking for it. No scabbard. The blade is 26 inches, the handle is 6". 32" overall.

Old Filipino Talibong- make an offer if interested
This is an antique Talibong knife that I got from my grandfather. The blade is heavily rusted and pitted and has a slight wave in the tip. The blade is still very sharp. It appears to be handmade. Some of the painted cord around the scabbard is loose, but the scabbard itself is still tight. The blade has a chisel grind. The blade is 10.5 inches and the handle is barely 4.5 inches. In its scabbard it is 16 inches.

Lonely Wolf Forge Wharncliffe Seax- $245
The blade is 5160 and has its original edge. The handle is stabilized wood. The level of finish on this is higher than Wes's budget blades. This was a custom blade meant for heavy use. The blade has scuffs and scratches on the blade from heavy use, though nothing too bad. The cutting edge is 11.75 inches, the handle is 5.5 inches from the top of the scales, and the overall length is 18 inches. No scabbard, though I would recommend getting one from Steve Huerta, as his leatherwork is beautiful.

Ontario Blackwind Katana- reasonable offer
This is a 10 year old Ontario Blackwind Katana. Made from 1095 Steel. The blade grind is uneven from side to side, but that doesn't affect function. The finish is scuffed and the edge is dirty, but the blade is sharp. The cord handle has been removed and replaced with blue and black g10. The addition of the handle removed the coating from the sides of the handle. There is some rust on certain areas of the handle. Comes with a kydex sheath. It fits snugly into the sheath, but doesn't completely lock in due to the handle. The blade is about 20", the cutting edge is 17.5, the handle is 10", and the scales are 8.25". Overall is 30" and 31" in the sheath. The sheath has some sharp corners. Since being discontinued, it has accumulated in value. The person who traded this to me said he had a standing offer for $225-$250 as is. Feel free to make an offer that you feel is reasonable for the current condition.

Semi Custom Hanwei Tinker EMSHS- $400
This blade has a custom fishtail pommel from Ernie at Yeshua's sword. The guard has been modified by Ernie. The leather covered wood scabbard and leather grip was made by Crusader Monk. The pommel is peened. The fittings have very very light surface rust, which I have not removed for fear of damaging the fittings. It could probably be removed with metal polish, but I leave this up to the buyer. I believe the blade has been sharpened by Appleseed Sharpening. There are light scuffs and scrtches on the blade from use. The scabbard has a few small spots where the stain didn't set perfectly. The blade hs light discoloration near the guard and the chape on the scabbard isn't perfectly ground. I'm really nitpicking here, but I want the buyer to know what they will receive. This blade handles extremely well. The blade is 31.5", the handle is 7.5", overall it is 38.75",and in the scabbard it is 41".

Please let me know if you have any questions. Please pm me for more details and pictures. I have many, but it's a pain to upload every single one. I will be adding more blades shortly. Thanks for looking.
Bennett