Thanks to folks.....
Think this is the best place to put this...

A lot of folk here don't go elsewhere now and I am trying to reach as many as possible of the old gang to say thanks....

You see I started taking interest in swords and WMA for research into a book... That was nearly six years ago. Many, so many helped me along the way with information, advice and lists of books/articles I should read.

Peter Johnnson, Bjorn, Mac, Gus, The late Scott Bubar, Tong Wolf, Mario, Andy Rob Lovatt, Oz , Peter Morwood, and so, so many more...

Anyway after writing it, editing it, submitting it, getting it rejected, re-writing it...I finally got the WHOLE manuscript on the desk of a very interested true blue NY Literary Agent... Now I am waiting to see if they take me on as a client.

Even if they don't I never dreamed it would get this far... and a lot of it is thanks to the help and advice of folks...
Congrats Susan
Impressive feat of daring do there. That must feel like sending a child off into the world. I am sure we will all be pulling for you to make it into the ranks of the published and wealthy ;)

Best
Craig
Congratulations Susan! It must feel great to finally have it finished.

Good luck and I hope your book gets the reception it deserves.
Good luck with this one!!
Thanks, it's been hard work, but worth it. If it makes it into print then it will be superb.

I don't get on the forums as I used too and am losing contact with a lot of folk that helped me.. Just want folks to know I haven't forgotten all the help. Just wish Scott was still here, he used to dig me in the ribs about it every now and then and kept me going at it when I was ready to give up once or twice.
Were all very proud of you, Susan !

You best keep 'keeping on' with this stuff ..... else 'ol Scott will surely haunt you ;-)

Hugs, Mac
FOCL,:D That he would Mac, that he would, he would fire that small cannon of his at me. The one he has primed by his side on that warm tropical island he is on... That was his dream to retire to the sun.:( And sit drinking something long and cool waiting for passing ships to fire his cannon at ;)

He was an old Pirate at heart.... I miss his humour on the boards.

Hope you liked the stories in Seven Threads.
Hi Susan,

Congratulations. Hope we keep hearing more good news in the coming months! Hard to believe how long its been since you first started posting about your writing on SFI years ago.

Take care.
-JS

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: