Albion Regent scabbard
HI All,

I have just finished this scabbard for an Albion Regent for a client here in the UK and I hope you like it.

This scabbard is of a fairly simple form with a central riser formed in for the bottom two thirds and the top third is decorated more densely with stamped decoration. This type of split decoration was very common for sword scabbards, leaving the bottom part plain.

The scabbard is suspended using custom fabricated brass fittings and the belt furniture is all in brass or bronze and the the straps are embossed with a, 'IHC' motif.

The harness system itself is one that I haven't used very often in recent months, but as the customer wants to wear this piece with and without armour he felt it would suit very well.

If you have any questions or comments, please fire away.

Tod

At present, scabbard orders are taking around 6-8 weeks for completion and you can find more examples of my work here http://www.todsstuff.co.uk/sword-scabbards/sword-scabbards.htm

Attachment: 120.05 KB
IMGP7041.jpg

Attachment: 187.56 KB
IMGP7042.jpg

Attachment: 187.57 KB
IMGP7043.jpg

Attachment: 141.91 KB
IMGP7044.jpg

Attachment: 197.25 KB
IMGP7045.jpg

Attachment: 175.13 KB
IMGP7046.jpg

A fine looking scabbard. Handsome as hell if I do say so myself. In particular your metalwork is always nice to look at.
Thanks Brian,

I appreciate your kind words and I do enjoy making the metalwork.

Tod
This is fantastic. It makes me want a Regent again. I sold mine many years ago. It's a hell of a sword and one made even better dressed up properly in a scabbard like this. Well done.
I like the shape of buckles, it fits perfectly into the beautiful sword. Great. :)
beautiful work! clean and with sense of style. top notch - as always :)
Do you take apprentices? :D
Thanks guys, very kind.

Harry Marinakis wrote
Quote:
Do you take apprentices?

Looking at your recent posts; do you?

Tod

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: