Wanted: Older/Discontinued MRL/Windlass pieces Fantasy Esp.
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Hi all, - I am very interested in acquiring any older/Discontinued Museum Replicas/ Windlass or MRL/DelTin collaborations- (from way back in the day) Pieces- looking for ones that I didn't have the chance to get in past years ( and hopefully at a reasonable price or fair trade)

Pieces I'm looking for include any Fantasy Pieces made by them Including swords of any type, battle axes, any weapon type, Including Hlemets or armor pieces

- Im also keen the Find their Historical(or Historically Inspired) pieces in all the same categories sword, axe. polearm, helmets, etc.- that are long discontinued

-some of the Clothing/Wardrobe- in particular the licensed LordofTheRings items Like The Leather Strider coat to name but one, are all things Id Like to Find
Please message here and/or my Private Email "DaVega12@comcast.net" with any offers
Id be glad to talk to you- looking forward to all helpful and friendly replies
Best
Jon

Its been several days and Unfortunately very few responses so far. I'm still very interested in anything or any models or pieces- (MRL , WIndlass, or early DEL-Tin/ MRL Hybrid types-- not common, Nor currently available ones, really though- unless at a really good Deal ) along these lines that someone has to offer.

I was actually hoping to find something as a Upcoming Birthday Present to my self ( very soon now,Tomorrow actually, Feb 20th)
so hopefully a slightly after B-Day present of some nice offering will present itself here shortly. :)
I know many here have collected pieces, hanging around, accumulated over the years that they aren't doing a whole lot with,---- so If you want to pass something along to a good home, Please give me a shout
Best
Jon

Bump,
For more responses
thanks
Jon

Still looking --- (somehow the Topic got Removed/Made Inactive- sometime in the last few months and not by me)
ANy Older/Rarer MRL/Windlass offers or links there too please send um my way
Thanks
Jon

still Actively Looking

Here are a few Pix of some of the pieces I would Like to find:

Attachment: 239.66 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 235.23 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 254.43 KB