This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

I am putting my Albion Hallmark Series Brescia Spadona up for sale. I am the original owner, and I have owned this piece for several years. I bought it when I was training intensely in HEMA, but have since moved on. This is the last piece of my kit, and it is a phenomenal piece of kit. It is well-made, the blade is sharp and well balanced, everything you would expect in an Italian Longsword. The blade is sharp with no nicks, chips or dings. There are some light swirl marks and scratches on the flat of the blade. I have kept the blade oiled with a fine gun oil, but there are a couple of pin point sized indications of oxidation on the hilt.

The scabbard is a custom DBK scabbard in black with a blood red suspension. The only caveat is that I am left-handed, so the scabbard is attached for a left-handed draw.

I need to move my final piece of kit, so I am pricing this well below what the sword would cost new and adding the scabbard essentially for free. This price reflects the scratches on the blade that are described above. Please see the pictures below.

Price $1200 with scabbard shipped in Albion wooden box. Payment via Paypal.

Please feel free to ask questions. I have many additional pictures. Thank you for looking.