Christmas Knives at A&A :-)
[ Linked Image ]

Christmas Knives 2016

[ Linked Image ]

Here are some special knives for anyone looking for a great gift this season. A bit later then we usually get them posted but figured it was better late than never :eek: These are all based on historical forms with some interesting wood grips and a nice polish to bring out the detail of the wood. These are all hand made in our shop with 6150 steel and hardened to a fine edge.

We are ready to ship these off right away, but if you want to guarantee for Christmas day please call to confirm we can get it to you and what type of shipping maybe needed. Our order line is 800 745 7345.

Also two reminders, we are happy to help with gift certificates for specific items or any dollar amount. These can be emailed to you very quickly. Secondly a bump on the reminder that our prices will be increasing in the new year.

We want to thank all the folks who have contacted us to help them with their Christmas plans ☺ we hope the results will make gift opening a great event this year!!

Happy Holidays to all!
My family mostly uses trench knives and machetes at holiday get togethers.
Thank goodness someone else nabbed Knife E so that I wasn't tempted ...

Attachment: 237.5 KB
xmas2015knifeE01.gif

Yes E is my favorite also. The tubular rivets and flared handle look great. The blade shape is just awesome.

Knife C is super nice. It should go fast. The belly swell of the blade is nicely inverted with the grip. Very Sinous and attractive. I like that one a lot.

Knife B looks great with those Rosettes. I would be tempted by that, but I picked up a Bauernwehr from A&A a while ago that looks close with a similar blade and wood. They both have very attractive handle wood. The Rosettes put B in a really good class.

Great job Craig and all at A&A! Really nice knives.

Gordon Alexander:
Quote:
My family mostly uses trench knives and machetes at holiday get togethers.
Your holiday get togethers are either much more interesting or scary than mine! Or both. Why not out-class your relatives with one of these fine offerings?!! :lol:
Added a couple of more knives
We have two additional knives added to the Muster Page! We have a few more underway but they maybe New Years knives the way things are looking.

Happy Holidays

Attachment: 167.01 KB
xmas2015knifeFG_800.jpg

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: