Custom Albion Svante Sword Scabbard
Greetings myArmoury community,

I'd like to share my most recently completed scabbard for the Albion Svante. The scabbard is colored in a russet tan & dark brown, with a 2.5-point suspension harness, custom DBK designed tooling, and a custom chape with finial that compliments the Svante pommel. Every inch of this commission was meticulously planned and completed with the utmost attention to detail. More & larger pictures can be seen here: http://www.dbkcustomswords.com/custscabbs/HDAlbionSvante.html

Follow me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dbkcustomswords/

Please feel free to chime in with comments and or questions! Thanks for looking.

[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
Brian, you sure can carve and sculpt that leather!
I was watching this over on Facebook and have to say that once again it amazes me just how good you are at doing this. The finial mirrors the pommel very nicely and the whole thing is superb. It is great to see someone at the top of their game at work!
Gorgeous work again Brian! Thanks for sharing...
The chape is particularly inspired.
Hi Brian.
Fantastic workmanship congratulations to the new owner on your finest art work to date.
Beautiful work, Brian. As usual! :D
Gorgeous work. I love how the chape finial mirrors the Svante's pommel. That was something I had done to my own Svante's scabbard, and liked the effect so much I did the same thing with my Brescia. But yours shows a bit more detail in the execution, and the intricacy of the fittings and leatherwork is simply amazing.
Thank you everyone, I appreciate it.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: