For Sale: Type XIV, War Hammer, and Belt
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Hello,

I've got a few things here. You want stuff for Christmas, I need cash for Christmass, it's a win-win. :)
International is OK. I've got 100% feed back on Ebay (under g2knee) and have bought/sold a few things on this site as well.
Feel free to ask me any questions!

MRL German Warhammer

Slightly modified. The square grip was driving me crazy, so I took it to a sander to take off the corners. The sanding is pretty even. It's an octagon shape now...much more comfortable, secure, and easier to control. Like new condition, never used to smash anything. Asking $60 + shipping.

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

Windlass Type XIV Sword

This one is still in most of the original packaging, believe it or not. I picked it up with modifications in mind, but I don't see myself getting around to it any time soon. No signs of damage or wear -- asking $165 + shipping.

[ Linked Image ]

MRL "Thin Medieval Belt"
I actually have two of these -- a costume idea that didn't work out. Nice leather with copper studs and plates.
$20 ea, + shipping.

[ Linked Image ]

The hammer is sold! Thank you.

Sword and belt(s) still available.

Of course, ask me any questions!

There has been some question/concern that I am selling the "same sword" as before.

This is in fact a different sword, but same model. I used an old pic because it is in the same condition as previous - still in some of the original packaging. Unfortunately I can't update the pic because it won't let me edit the post, and the mods will not let me post a new topic for the same item. Sorry!

I hope this clears up any confusion. Please message me if you have other questions!

Sword is gone!

Anyone want a belt?

Still have belts -- I'll take best offer.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: