A&A New Custom item and news
[ Linked Image ]

Happy November all! A few updates and a reminder only 38 sword swinging days to Christmas!

Stock up on your Arms & Armor needs for the holidays! If you are looking for a present for someone this season we will be happy to help you with the process. We can provide suggestions and any info you may need to make a great choice. We are especially adept at helping spouses sort out the strange word you have put on your Christmas list. :eek:

Check our News Page for an addition to our custom section, a Russian-styled Viking Sword.

[ Linked Image ]

The News Page is also the best source of info on an increase in our prices coming in 2016.

Last but not least we recently added a unique rendition of our Hungarian Axe on the Muster Page!

[ Linked Image ]
One of Hungarian Axe

Have a great holiday season from A&A and watch for some unique things we hope to have available soon!
A&A New Custom item and news
[ Linked Image ]
Casting flaw? Was there a slight mistake during the making of this Hungarian axe?
:-) good guess
Yes the lower corner was messed up so we scalloped the section along the lines one sees in some similar axes.

Have a great day
Craig
Yikes! I've been away too long. I was just sitting here thinking to myself "I wonder if Craig and company are doing Christmas knives this year" so I went to the website to look and to my surprise found out that the URL didn't work. A little quick detective work here at myArmoury and I found out why! Yeesh I've got to keep up. I hope all is going well up in MN Craig! The question remains however... any Christmas knives this year?
Christmas stuff
Hi Russ

Good to hear from you. We do have a few things we are trying to finish but our crew is light at the moment and we are really busy so they are going to be a bit. We may also have some New Years stuff as opposed to xmas this year :)

Happy Holidays
Craig
That's okay I'm good with New Years too! :) Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
Too bad Tim's XI Russian Viking isn't a regular production piece; the more I look at it the more I like it. I've been thinking it would be nice to have an XIa -one hardly sees those in production- although I'd go for the more standard wide blade with straight cross and small Brazil nut pommel.

By the way, should A&A wish to put any of my past custom pieces into production, I would not mind. (See below.)

Attachment: 212.16 KB
dscf8077s_120.jpg

Well I stole your picture JD, now it's in my secret A&A inspriations file. My favorite of these is the Type O sword, also your profile pic, but all are very nice. Second favorite is probably the "Wide Fuller One" as I think of it. And then this new Russian one, which is really quite great.
J. Nicolaysen wrote:
Well I stole your picture JD, now it's in my secret A&A inspriations file. My favorite of these is the Type O sword, also your profile pic, but all are very nice. Second favorite is probably the "Wide Fuller One" as I think of it. And then this new Russian one, which is really quite great.

Thank you JN. I don't mind people copying my custom pieces either as long as there's some little acknowledgment. Some of these pieces are 'right out of the book' but some are my own designs based on quite a bit of research.

PS - unfortunately the Russian piece belongs to Tim Lison, not me. :(

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: