So giveaway contests dont exist anymore?
like i see the last 1 is from 2012 or somethin
There was a give-away contest in the past year or so for a really cool Tod's stuff dagger. I think it was for the 10th or 11th anniversary of myArmoury (I'm sure someone will correct me).

Of course, if you're willing to donate something to be given away, I'm sure Nathan will happy to organise it!
Theo Squires wrote:
There was a give-away contest in the past year or so for a really cool Tod's stuff dagger. I think it was for the 10th or 11th anniversary of myArmoury (I'm sure someone will correct me).

Of course, if you're willing to donate something to be given away, I'm sure Nathan will happy to organise it!

oh ok thanks
Theo Squires wrote:

Actually, about a year ago - http://myArmoury.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=30953
Yeah, the last contest gave away a prize in Nov, 2014.

I'm happy to do giveaways but I haven't had the money to do it. Spent every penny of this year's donations on the site already; hosting bill plus replaced the backup hard drive since it gave out. The hard drive doesn't cost much, but paying somebody to install it isn't super cheap since the server is across the country from me. :)

Having said that, I have been working on getting a contest together.
I will donate a sharp pointy for the next go around. ;)
We'll be getting a new contest in about 3 weeks!
Nathan Robinson wrote:
Yeah, the last contest gave away a prize in Nov, 2014.

I'm happy to do giveaways but I haven't had the money to do it. Spent every penny of this year's donations on the site already; hosting bill plus replaced the backup hard drive since it gave out. The hard drive doesn't cost much, but paying somebody to install it isn't super cheap since the server is across the country from me. :)

Having said that, I have been working on getting a contest together.

damn thats devotion right there
I promised you guys a contest and decided to give you two.

Click the images below to see the details. Don't forget to enter or you won't have a chance to win.

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: