For Sale: Albion Mercenary, Castle Keep Type H Viking
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Greetings!

I am sad to have to sell these swords, but alas my employment status recently became less than, so of course food/rent/etc comes before swords. All prices include paypal fees and shipping to CONUS, I'll have to add an estimated shipping for international.

First up is an Albion Mercenary is really good condition. I've only cut with it once or twice, it's still quite sharp. I will sell this awesome sword for $675.

There is a small spot with light specks and some scratching due to a novice attempt to remove said specks. These could likely be removed/blended in without too much difficulty.

Next up, a Castle Keep/Rob Miller Type H Viking Sword with scabbard.
This is a great looking sword, in good condition that I purchased off of LemuelTheLemur a couple months ago. There is some "specking", and also the blade is not very sharp (its pretty uniform, I suspect it came from the maker like this). In the interest of moving this along, I am not going to throw in the awesome scabbard at no additional cost. Price is $950.

Cheers
Re: For Sale: Albion Mercenary, Castle Keep Type H Viking
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Well I need more coffee. I am throwing in the scabbard. Can't edit the original post for some reason.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: