Help with Brescia Spadona
Greetings everyone! Does anyone have Brescia Spadona's info and measurements data? Also, does anyone knows what is inlaid in its blade? Thank you very much.
I don't have her measurements, though as a Museum Line sword, I trust Albion struck pretty close to the mark. As for the engraving, I believe it's a Passau Wolf.
Sam Barris wrote:
I don't have her measurements, though as a Museum Line sword, I trust Albion struck pretty close to the mark. As for the engraving, I believe it's a Passau Wolf.

I see. Thank you :)
I will try harder to find images. From the photos i have, it looks like a more complex thing. Take a look. I need precise images and measurements :(

Attachment: 10.43 KB
httpwww.myarmoury.com  (4).jpg

Found it!!! Some wonderful photos of the markings. I knew there wasnt just a wolf :D

https://www.flickr.com/photos/andrea_carloni/albums/72157627775666772/page2

now i need at least a full size measuremente.
Cool. And those are some awesome photos; thanks for sharing them! As for measurements, if you're not going to trust Albion's dimensions, you may consider asking Peter Johnsson directly. I suspect he spent more quality time with her than anyone else alive.
Maciej K. Has also made two versions of this sword from original parameters (both posted on myArmoury). He might help you.
Sam Barris wrote:
Cool. And those are some awesome photos; thanks for sharing them! As for measurements, if you're not going to trust Albion's dimensions, you may consider asking Peter Johnsson directly. I suspect he spent more quality time with her than anyone else alive.

You are welcome :D We are here to help each other :D Yes, you are right indeed. Thank you for the tip!!! I will try to get an answer from him. Because albion's specs are a bit different I guess.

Regards.
J.D. Crawford wrote:
Maciej K. Has also made two versions of this sword from original parameters (both posted on myArmoury). He might help you.

Thank you very much sir. I will try to talk to him.

Regards.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: