For Sale: MRL Falcata
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

I am selling my MRL Falcata. This is the same sword that I reviewed for the site, and it has been in storage since that review.

As noted in the review, I dropped this sword at one point, so the tip of the sword is not as accute on mine as it shoud be. The metalic click when swinging the sword is still there, as well. The grip could also do with a polishing, as it has tarnished slightly in storage. Other than the tarnish, everything as is the same as the pictures in the review linked above.

I am asking $165 shipped. Sorry, but I am not interested in trades. Please PM me if you are interested.

Attachment: 17.39 KB
ws_falcata_a.jpg

I need to move this sword a little quicker than I thought, so I am dropping the price to $130 (shipped) or best offer.
For Sale: MRL Falcata

I've offered this sword up for sale a few times and have had no takers, so I'll give this another try at a little lower price. I am looking to sell my MRL Falcata. This is the same sword reviewed here on the site and includes the original MRL scabbard. It has been sharpened by me. I am asking $65 + shipping.

The included pictures were taken yesterday, so they reflect the current condition of the sword.

I am willing to consider a trade or partial trade for a saex or spear head of equal or lesser value.

Please PM me if you are interested.

-- Greyson

Attachment: 138.32 KB
Falcata overview [ Download ]

Attachment: 156.28 KB
Falcata hilt [ Download ]

Attachment: 135.29 KB
Falcata in scabbard [ Download ]

Due to some unfortunate circumstances, the pending purchase of this sword had to be cancelled, so this sword is available again/still.

-- Greyson

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: