This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Hi everyone,
I am trying to sell my Standard Feder made by Regenyei, which is in basically new condition (never used).

Measurements:
Overall Length: 52in
Blade Length: 39in
Handle incl. Pommel: 13in
PoB: ca. 3in from the guard

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

$300 plus shipping (Should be around $25 afaik)

Please feel free to PM me if you are interested/want more information.

Now a little explanation/story, since I do realize I might be overlooked because I only have one post here, which would be this one.

I am a historical fencer from Germany, who trained in Regensburg (At that time with "Evocatio Ratisbonensis", now "Lebendige Geschichte in Regensburg", whereas the fencing part was done at the "Regensburger Turnerschaft e.V."). I moved to the US three years ago and to Florida one year ago. I initially hoped I could finally find other people interested in historical fencing when arriving in Florida. Long story short, most people I found online chatted with me for a while but in the end didn't have time or money for this hobby. I bought the Feder about 10 month ago from Scott Brown (HEMA Supplies) in the hopes of finding a training partner later on, but I ended up starting with mixed martial arts instead. At this point I will most likely stick with my new hobby, which is why I am selling this Feder now.

If there are any other questions about the Feder or myself, just let me know, I'll gladly answer any questions and I am sure we can work something out.