Anybody tried purchasing from Lutel lately?
If so curious how it went. Can't tell what their delivery time looks like (and yes I could ask them) and I can't really tell if some of the bumps they had to deal with in the not so distant past are sorted. Overall just curios. Have purchased from them before and everything went well for me but that was probably 10 years ago.

http://www.lutel-handicraft.com./
Hello Joe,

I ordered a dagger 4/19/15 and received invoice 4/3015. Jan said he was sorry for the delay of response due to some health problems. I had a question about the dagger and received an answer the same day. I sent the payment then and received a reply the next day with a wait time of 4-5 months. So there you have it. I haven't ordered directly from Lutel before although I recently got a Lutel sword from KOA which was in fine shape. Don't know how long KOA had it.

I was just going to wait another three or four weeks before asking Jan how the dagger is coming along since that's right in the mid time. It wasn't a dagger listed as in-stock or anything, I expected some kind of wait.

Hope that helps.

Edited to add: I forgot that I messed up my paypal address for the payment (business v/ home) and told Jan about it and he said no problem it's taken care of. So far I would say it is good customer service past the initial, understandable, delay in reply. I hope the rest of it goes as well.
Hey I just got my dagger today! It's very nice. Let's see, I wrote 9/1/15 to see how things were going and on 9/7 received a reply it was being worked on and should be done in three weeks. Then 9/23 got an email it was completed and shipped. About a week later here it is, well packaged and looks great. So A positive experience, good service and replies within a week, weapon delivered within a good time period for what I expected. Certainly thinking about ordering something again next year. Just thought you might like to know.
Thank you for sharing your experience with them!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: