For Sale: Upper end folded steel Jian.
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

I have this really nice two hand Jian that I want to see if anyone wants. Made from Damascus it is named the twin snake sword. I really don't want to sell it as I could never buy another, but I have my eyes on an up scale Dao. So....
This is in really good condition only used to display. In shipping, one tiger ear got broken off. It is a small thing, but of course it is there. A skilled craftsman could repair it. I am very picky over my swords, but it never bothered me. But I have it at a greatly reduced price to offset this. The sword is currently for sale on ebay for $2020 dollars.

I offer it at $950 delivered, by check or MO.

I do not wish to take it apart, it seems hard anyway, but the forge that makes it assures me that it is fully functional and has the tang made as part of the blade.

Mine is in a more sedate black ray skin finish instead of the more common green one.

His specifications are:

Item Specification
? • Material-----Pattern steel blade/Damascus steel in China
•Sword Type------Hand Made Sword
•Package weight------2KG
•Overall Length------41
•Blade Length-----31 inch
•Scabbard-----Wood,Package skin

•Origin-----Longquan Zhejiang China
•Handle-----Black Package skin (ray skin)

•Accessories-----Cotton sword bag

•Note:
•1.made by hand, length size may have error;
•2.the customer need in the blade lettering or other changes, can contact us;
3,we are the manufacturers, many commodities is now assembly, each shipment appearance there may be slight difference.
4.Please Note that size and color representation are subject to manufacturing variance and may not be exact. Also note that monitor settings may vary from computer to computer and may distort actual colors. Please read these terms thoroughly before placing your bid.
5.All items sold by us are being described to the best of our abilities, as accurate as possible, and with utmost conscientiousness on our part.However, to avoid any potential oversights, I respectfully request your assistance in helping us to make this a mutually satisfactory transaction by Thoroughly reviewing item description and photos, and asking all questions Prior To Bidding.
•Sword maintenance of common sense:
Sword main body by blade, sheath and accessories of three components, mostly iron, steel, copper, wood and other materials should not be stored in a damp place, sour salty substances more difficult to contact, in order to avoid the knife, sword rust rotten. Hand touched the sword (knife) body during use, should be avoided so as not to leave the sweat corroded surface. Other medium carbon steel, high carbon steel, pattern-welded steel (Damascus steel) .
I an only post a few photos, but if anyone is seriously interested contact me and I'll arrange for some hi def photos.

Thanks for looking.
Robert

Attachment: 92.97 KB
007.JPG

Attachment: 90.45 KB
006.JPG

Attachment: 89.25 KB
004.JPG

Attachment: 96.29 KB
008.JPG

Sword

Weekend bump.

Offers considered, but remember, I'm paying for shipping!
Bump and last price reduction

OK, $750 shipped with Check or even MO. Below that, it isn't worth the loss on a $2200 sword.

Thanks for looking.

Robert

fruitcop@frontier.com

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: