Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Albion KnightSOLD Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Adam James

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Sun 28 Jun, 2015 8:18 am    Post subject: For Sale: Albion Knight         Reply with quote

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Up for sale is Albion's Knightt. If you are considering this sword then you've looked at Albion's website a hundred million times or so, so I think a description would be redundant. I will say a few things about this particular sword though as I am a collector and there are things that I always want to know about especially when it's a used piece that is in question.

The sword is in excellent condition. However I cut plastic water bottles with it the first day i got it and realized that even plastic bottles filled with H2O leave their mark. This was the only time; Lesson learned... I have included a photo that shows these faint traces on the blade. I am a stickler when it comes to imperfections and these marks do not bug me as I cannot see them unless I'm in the right light. They are there however and in the spirit of honesty I have to report them. (As I believe everyone should and most do...)

The grip is actually a custom color. I asked Mike if he could match the color of Albion's Turin sword and they did a remarkable job considering it is a totally different material. Its gorgeous.

I have also included a photo of where this sword has lived it's life to give an added layer of confidence for the buyer. I treat these things as if they were actual antiques with inspection of every one at least once a month. Dusted; Polished; oiled... the whole nine yards. I am selling ONLY the Knight. The others are not for sale. I will be responding to messages concerning the Knight and disregarding all other inquiries.

On a scale of 1-10 I feel the only thing that warrants a 10 is NEW ( fresh from Wisconsin). A 9 is mint condition. I'd have to give this sword an 8. I hate to because it really is almost perfect but.... almost isn't perfect so...

Price is $695. This includes shipping to CON US and Paypal fees. (new Knight [without custom grip color] with shipping: $920)

Attachment: 165.85 KB
IMG_0557.JPG

Attachment: 157.24 KB
IMG_0558.JPG

Attachment: 132.04 KB
IMG_0559.JPG

Attachment: 98.33 KB
IMG_0561 (1).JPG

Attachment: 128.12 KB
IMG_0560.JPG

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Albion KnightSOLD
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic