Castle Keep-The Fetter Lane sword-now FOR SALE
The Fetter Lane Sword- Now FOR SALE

It has come time to sell this fine weapon,i have been calculating the man hours,materials and skills that have gone into creating the work and offer Sword and Scabbard for sale at £6800.

This is an extraordinary piece of work,combining the fine pattern welding skills of Mick Maxen with my own skills as a Master Swordsmith, there is nothing else quite like this available in the World today, a Kingly Sword made with the finest materials,Sterling silver,gilt worked and a seven bar blade.scabbard built to match.

For the full story on how this project came about as well as further pictures take a look at my page
http://castlekeep.co.uk/pagex.asp?bioid=37568

serious enquiries only please to robmiller86@hotmail.com

Attachment: 427.57 KB
[ Download ]
I thought that the Manx sword was a piece of lethal art until i saw this sword. I can only hope to be able to buy one of your great pieces one day Rob. Keep up the truly great work!
Oh wow Rob! Words can not do justice to the magnificence of this piece. I loved progress shots and descriptions on your site. Someone will be very proud to own this!
Joel Chesser wrote:
Oh wow Rob! Words can not do justice to the magnificence of this piece. I loved progress shots and descriptions on your site. Someone will be very proud to own this!

many Thanks Joel,it was a challenge but i really love how it turned out.

Attachment: 387.46 KB
[ Download ]
Magnificent!
Fantastic piece of artistry.... really beautiful work.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: