German Longsword in the NYC Area
Hello. I've been trying to find a German longsword, or an Italian rapier, school within reasonable driving distance for years. The closest that I ever got was NY's ARMA branch which never returned a single email to me. Anyone know of any places?

Thanks

Justin
hi justin. i sent you a pm.
Re: German Longsword in the NYC Area
Justin Fores wrote:
Hello. I've been trying to find a German longsword, or an Italian rapier, school within reasonable driving distance for years. The closest that I ever got was NY's ARMA branch which never returned a single email to me. Anyone know of any places?

Thanks

Justin

Justin,

Sorry to hear you never got through to our NYC study group. I'll mention your difficulty to our director and see if there's something wrong.

I'd love to help but I'm over in Jersey. There's one other fellow I train with who lives in Elizabeth if that's not too far.

Let me know if I can help.
Something to check
At one time I thought Columbus ARMA never returned my inquirey email. Turns out they were using Yahoo mail which I had blocked over-aggressively due to spam. Instead of only blocking things from the offending accounts I was blocking everything from Yahoo.

I would recommend posting something over on the ARMA boards and see if you can reach the study group that way.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: