For Sale: Medieval Short Sword & scabbard
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

I'm looking to sell my modified Windlass Medieval Short Sword (also retailed as the Factory X Sword of Dracula).

Here is a link to the review of the windlass Medieval Short Sword:
http://www.myArmoury.com/review_mrl_medshort.html

The sword has been re-gripped. It came with a plastic handle, and I've replaced it with a wooden grip with pigskin cover and risers. It has a tan grip which compliments the brass pommel. And the lacquer finish and high polish was knocked off of the blade with sand paper. The sword is unsharpened! And would make for a decent I.33 trainer. Never used for anything except hanging on the wall.

The sword comes with a leather covered wooden cored scabbard and integrated belt. The scabbard core is made of white tulip poplar, and the outer skin is 2-3oz. top grain cow hide dyed in a light brown with a wax application.
The belt is 1.5" wide in a 5-7 oz. oil & wax treated chocolate leather, which is exceptionally durable and a bit of stretchiness to it. It's very comfortable to wear. The fastening is a swallow-tail. There is no buckle or a belt chape.

Here are a few pics, but I will post a few more this evening.

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

Here's a pic before the belt was added.
[ Linked Image ]

-Terry
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Here are more photos:
[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

I'd like to get $400 for the sword, scabbard and belt. And I'll pay the first $20 in shipping.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: