Armart Swiss saber ?
Hello
I owned this saber, many years ago, and sold it,But cant remember who I sold it to. So I was wondering who owns it now?
My senior moments are getting longer :-)

Thank

Attachment: 16.95 KB
tumblr_m4r0wgNTJL1rrjmgoo5_1280.jpg

Re: Armart Swiss saber ?
Karl Knisley wrote:
Hello
I owned this saber, many years ago, and sold it,But cant remember who I sold it to. So I was wondering who owns it now?
My senior moments are getting longer :-)

Thank

I don't know who you sold it to, but I'm the current owner of it. :) This saber seems to have passed hands through many owners. It's a very, very awesome sword.
I owned it, too. I felt great in the hand, but was never super happy with it. It has an unusual curve to it that reminds me more of a Persian weapon or something. Sure felt great in the hand. hm. Now I want it again. ha!
This one has gotten around. I use to own it too.
Jason Elrod wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, I think you might have bought it from Karl, and I bought it from you. (Man, you and I need to get together sometime... it's been way too long!)
Bill Grandy wrote:
Jason Elrod wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, I think you might have bought it from Karl, and I bought it from you. (Man, you and I need to get together sometime... it's been way too long!)

I think I might have bought it from Nathan. I can't remember. You are right, though, we should get together.
Jason Elrod wrote:
Bill Grandy wrote:
Jason Elrod wrote:

I think I might have bought it from Nathan. I can't remember. You are right, though, we should get together.

Yup. You got it from me.
Nathan Robinson wrote:
Yup. You got it from me.

And as I recall, you'd bought it from someone who was also not the original owner, right?

It's funny how many people have owned this sword. I wish it had passport stamps on it.
Bill Grandy wrote:
Nathan Robinson wrote:
Yup. You got it from me.

And as I recall, you'd bought it from someone who was also not the original owner, right?

It's funny how many people have owned this sword. I wish it had passport stamps on it.

Yeah. I got it from the second owner.
But we still don't know who bought it from Karl. Nathan, do you remember who you got it from?

(I have a sword like this, that has passed through many hands - the Atrim Makers Mark XVIa. I'm not sure how many hands, but it stops with me, as long as I'm alive.)
Hello
The owner PM`d me. If things work out, it will be mine again :-) I`d like to get the old guy some new knees at Yeshuah`s Sword. I always loved the blade and even liked the guard.But the grip and pommel looks like just something they had on-hand.
Thanks all, for your input
Guys, I love this thread. Thanks for the laugh. You are all awesome.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: