Two Type XXa on the A&A Muster Page
[ Linked Image ]

New TypeXXa Swords on Muster Page!

[ Linked Image ]

Two great Type XXa swords on our Muster Page! Check out these unique swords and also watch for some A&A items in the up coming movie

[ Linked Image ]

We at A&A hope your new year is going well!
Craig, you've just killed parts of my soul. If you posted this in February I'd buy that first one without a second thought. I'm going to pray they're still there in two or so weeks but I'm not holding my breath. Really exceptional work man.
Very, very nice. The blades remind me of the custom XXa that A&A did for me in 2013. If they are anything like that sword, they are among the finest examples of the swordmakers' art.

I wonder what the distal taper is like on those two swords? The geometry is probably complex.
Those Type XXa swords are fantastic!
Beautiful work, as always!

And to the two lucky buyers who picked these up: thank you for saving me from myself. I was tempted to get one ... if not both!

(However, if you ever decide to find them a new, appreciative home, let me know! ;) )

Great stuff, Craig and team!
Craig,

Those are fantastic swords - I must say that the best pieces I see on the Muster page are always your longswords and the more unusual faire, like the falchions and the messers. I hope to see more of those soon!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: