For Sale: Lord of the Rings Ringwraith sword, UK
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Hi all, I am new to the forum (posting at least, been visiting awhile). I have for sale an non-licensed (ie-not united cutlery) Ringwraites sword from the lord of the rings (my ebay id is gates_of_mist so you can check my feedback etc).

The sword is a pretty accurate replica of the film version, steel blade, metal pommel, guard and grip ring, Leather wrapped double handed grip. Approx 53 inches long. Plus wooden plaque for hanging (without the little screw-in hooks though because none came with it, however you can pick them up from DIY shops)

The sword is meant to look weathered and old and has a grim look to it! please see pics below

I am asking £85 (that includes postage with the UK). I have re ground the blade because when it came I was not too happy with it as the shaping on the lower 'thinner' part was not that good, I also reshaped the upper part near the 'cut out' section. Now it looks awesome and correctly proportioned. Nice solid sword, Not sharp as its a decorative piece only. Looks great on the wall.

CD in pics is for scale!

[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Will take £75!!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: