A Thank You to Arms & Armor
I wanted to say a public thank you to Craig and the guys at A&A.

A couple of days ago, I was suddenly inspired to order two of the A&A javelins for part of my Christmas time activities with my family. However, due to circumstances, we could only have the entirety of the family get together Dec 12-14, so that is when we will have our Christmas. I placed my order with A&A and asked if there was any way they could expedite it, knowing full well that orders for the Christmas season are probably well underway, and that I had placed a last minute order on a whim.

To my astonishment, less than two days later I received an email from USPS indicating that the packages were ready to ship. I am sure that the package will arrive more than early enough for us to do some wintertime javelin throwing.

Thank you Craig, and the guys at A&A, for getting this out so quickly.
Great service indeed! I hope you post some thoughts and pics on the javelin throwing. I am interested to learn about it and those A&A models.
They are great I highly recommend them.
I've had similar experience with a&a, service and turnaround has been excellent. I have 3 of their javelins and highly recommend them, particularly the Greek one.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: