Historic Camelot Fundraising FAIRES for 2005
Hi All,

We are having 2, yes 2, fundraising medieval faires this year for our nonprofit - the Historic Camelot Project (www.historiccamelot.org).

First:

Camelot Medieval Mydsomer Fayre

Where: Fireman's Park, Fox Lake, Wisconsin
When: June 25 and 26, 2005
Time: 10am to 6pm both days.
Theme: 14th Century English Midsummer Faire

We will again be having full impact jousting (there is the possiblity of a REAL International Jousting Association tournament - stay tuned for further details)!

I have touched base with Brian Price, Greg Mele, and Bob Charron to gauge the interest in a WMA bastard sword tournament (further details to come). This is now a GO!! Individuals interesting in participating should contact me off board.

We are still firming up both our merchant and entertainment lists - if you are either, get in touch with us if you are interested in participating.

Also, any 14th century Living History Groups that would like to participate would be greatly appreciated.

As always, we are looking for reenactors and volunteers to help us pull off this event. Give us a call!

The Second:

Second Annual Return To Camelot Medieval Harvest Faire
Where: Dodge County Fairgrounds, Beaver Dam, WI (same as last year)
Date: October 1 and 2, 2005
When: 10am to 6pm both days.

We are looking to host: 1) A WMA Polehammer tournament; 2) Longbow tournament; 3) Ax throwing tournament; and 4) A Highland games competition. Again, individuals wishing to compete should contact me off board.

We are still looking for more Roman/Celtic/Dark Ages Living History Groups interested in setting up camp! Shoot me an email if you are interested!

We will of course have our full impact jousting, the Sahaja Dancers!!!!!, and hopefully many more new and exciting acts.

Stay tuned for details!!!
BUMP - NEW INFO PROVIDED! :eek: :eek:
Another - BUMP

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: