This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Selling a one off Tinker sword from 2004/2005. It is an extremely fast and light blade.....a civilian long sword for sure. Bought this at the Vegas Blade Show in 2005 from Tinker himself, sold and shipped through BladeArt. Blade is in excellent condition, guard has a small nick, possibly from shipping to and from the show as it arrived with it. Never bothered me though. Comes with a simple leather scabbard, and the hilt can be dismounted. Has seen a few tatami mats in its lifetime, but you can count how many on one hand probably.

Specs are:

Overall Length: 48"
Blade Length: 36.25"
Blade Width: 1 3/8"
POB/COG: 2.75"
Weight: 2lbs (according to me bathroom scale)
Grip Length: 9"

This sword was $850 back in '05, but it was a gift from my exwife.....first sword ever received as a gift in fact. This sword has a lot of sentimental value.....but times are rough and though it is a cool sword, I hardly ever reach for this one. Either to cut or handle. Would like to get that amount for it also, bum deal but don't really wanna let it go for sentimental reasons although there are many more logical reasons to let it go. Paypal or MO only, shipped in US only. PM me if interested

Pics:
http://www.swordforum.com/forums/showthread.p...ost1205679