For Sale: albion first gen crecy grete swerde mkII [SOLD]
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

hello all. i'm selling my albion crecy to help pay for other albion purchases. i got it back in november. it has not been used to cut with. this one has an oxblood grip. the sword is in brand new condition having spent it's short life in a very loving home. i will ship it in the albion white box. i am asking $475 shipped. u.s only please.here are the specs..........
Specifications
Overall length: 45" (116 cm)
Blade length: 36" (91 cm)
Blade width (at base): 2" (5 cm)
CoB: 4.875" (12.38 cm)
CoP: 22.875" (58.1 cm)
Weight: 3 lbs 5.4 oz (1.17 kilos)

my cameras not working at this time so i cant get any pics up. albion has discontinued this sword to make way for the next generation line so get em while the gettins' good! this sword handels great. i have used it for forms and it moves very well through the guards. i hate to let it go but i have been dying to order a regent and my wife will explode if i buy another sword without selling one first., so seeing as i favor the regent, this is the one that has to go :cry: . i will accept pay pal at hongkongfuey243@aol.com or money order.
crecy pics

my camera should be back on friday, so as soon as i get it i'll get some pics up.
bump

bump
and heres the pics........

well it seems i cant upload my pictures. if you want me to send you pictures i will be glad to do it.
one more try

Attachment: 109.86 KB
DSCF0131.JPG

Attachment: 109.62 KB
DSCF0132.JPG

Attachment: 111.95 KB
DSCF0133.JPG

Attachment: 118.05 KB
DSCF0136.JPG

Attachment: 121.78 KB
DSCF0137.JPG

and here comes the..........................................

bump!!!!
sold

the sword is sold pending payment...........................regent here i come!!!!
Re: For Sale: albion first gen crecy grete swerde mkII (sold

Mike Capanelli wrote:
hello all. i'm selling my albion crecy to help pay for other albion purchases. i got it back in november. it has not been used to cut with. this one has an oxblood grip. the sword is in brand new condition having spent it's short life in a very loving home. i will ship it in the albion white box. i am asking $475 shipped. u.s only please.here are the specs..........
Specifications
Overall length: 45" (116 cm)
Blade length: 36" (91 cm)
Blade width (at base): 2" (5 cm)
CoB: 4.875" (12.38 cm)
CoP: 22.875" (58.1 cm)
Weight: 3 lbs 5.4 oz (1.17 kilos)

my cameras not working at this time so i cant get any pics up. albion has discontinued this sword to make way for the next generation line so get em while the gettins' good! this sword handels great. i have used it for forms and it moves very well through the guards. i hate to let it go but i have been dying to order a regent and my wife will explode if i buy another sword without selling one first., so seeing as i favor the regent, this is the one that has to go :cry: . i will accept pay pal at hongkongfuey243@aol.com or money order.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: