Contest: Win a Spyderco Endura Knife
Win a Spyderco Endura Knife!

I've decided to put this knife up from my own personal collection to thank those who have donated to myArmoury.com this month. We are very close to meeting our goal of paying our upcoming site hosting bill and I want to give back something to those who have stepped up with their generosity.

[ Linked Image ]
Click for full-sized photograph

Description from the maker: Steel handled knives excel during hard-use by virtue of their heft and solidity. The C10 Endura SS is a fully stainless alternative to the lightweight Endura offering an all steel folder at nearly the same value price-point. The modified skinning-style AUS-6 blade gives 3-1/4" cutting power. Scooped out of the locking lever, a David Boye dent is an added safety feature. pre-drilled holes on both ends of the handle allow positioning the metal clip for right-hand tip-up or tip-down carry. Highly recommended for custom engraving or embellishment.

Type: Easy Open
Closed Length: 4.75"
Knife Lock: Lock-back
Handle Material: Stainless
Blade Edge: PlainEdge (non-serrated)
Blade Type: Drop point
Blade Material: AUS 6 High Carbon Steel

This knife is in unused, like-new condition and has never been carried. It will be shipped int he original Spyderco box. It's the same kind as one of my daily-carry knives, though I use the partially-serrated version. I like it quite a bit. It's tough and easy to open one-handed. The list price is around $80 US.

HOW TO ENTER:
  1. Ensure you're a registered member of myArmoury.com

2. Only those members who have donated $10 US or more to our recent donation drive (starting on Jan 1, 2005) are eligible for this drawing. If you've already donated or you donate before the contest closes, you'll be entered. A list of donors for this pledge is available for your review.

That's it! You're done!

This is a quick contest. Entrants must be made prior to contest close on Friday Jan 21st, 2005. All participants will be entered into a drawing and the winning name will be randomly selected later that same day.

Domestic shipping charges are included with the winning prize, but international winners will be required to pay for shipping.

This is just a small thing to thank you guys. I felt compelled to give up something because of all the support. There will be other such contests and ways of showing my gratitude in the near future. Thank you everybody.

Good luck to everyone!!

Rules and limitations:

1. You must be a registered member of myArmoury.com
  2. myArmoury.com moderators are not eligible to win
  3. Shipping charges are included for winners located in the continental US
  4. Only one entry per household is allowed

Please read our detailed Rules and Limitations document for complete information and our disclaimer.

How come only 18 people donate and enter out of all 2600 registered? That doesnt seem right at all. I will sign up tonight with $10 just so I can win this knife and it can go with the other knife I won already from this great site. No other place is putting out so much and then giving away things for free too. Come on everybody I spent 10 bucks on parking today and I think I can give at least that to this site even just once. You should too
There i just donated my money and put the cash where my mouth is. Nobody else has done it today and I am surprised.
The winner has been announced!

Thanks to all!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: