Crusader Monk Has Returned!
I have returned from my military deployment and will be re-opening the Crusader Monk shoppe effective 09/02/2014. Normal operations will resume at that time. If you have a new commission, please contact me though http://www.crusadermonk.com. :D

welcome back
Welcome back! And most importantly welcome back safe and sound!
Hurrah! It's great to have you back.
Welcome home!
Good to have you back, Sarge! Can't wait to see your work, it is awesome :D

Miha
Welcome home! Thank you for your service!
Glad you're back safe and sound.
welcome back
Welcome back solider!!
Welcome back, Sarge. Thank you for your bravery and service to our country. You are a true hero. Can't wait to see your newest works!.....All the best to you.........McM
Again, glad you're well and back in business. :)
Hope you had a memorable home-coming
I’m very happy to hear you’ve returned in good health to your friends & family. :)
Glad you get to be with you family and friends again.

Hope you get all the time you want with them.
Glad your back safe and sound.
Glad you are back and that everything went well. Thank you for your service to our country.
Welcome Home.
Semper Fi.
Glad you are safe and sound and back to making scabbards.

Have you reactivated yet the option at Kult of Athena to have a scabbard made for a sword purchased at KoA: Seems like a great way to get a good scabbard and not have to ship the sword back and forth multiple times, this is especially useful for people ordering a sword from abroad as one wants to limit the number of times the shipped sword and finished scabbard has to cross borders and have to clear Customs Services.

In part I'm posting this message to welcome you back but also to remind people about the KoA option to get one of your scabbards for a sword done as one combined purchase.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: