Is there a place for positive transaction feedback?
Buyer/seller feedback forum section at all?

Could we sticky one in the existing marketplace?
No. There's not. I had thought about adding a sub-forum on the marketplace for discussions and feedback. I dunno. Cluttered up forums tend not to get used much.

Thoughts?
Idea (may be good or bad)... Open up topics to more than the seller after they are marked SOLD? Might also be an extra incentive for sellers to mark them sold? I'd doubt anyone except buyer & seller would comment on a sold topic. But if someone did I'd think no need to take moderator time - just let it die out naturally?

Even if you decide it may be good idea, only mess with it if easy to implement.
Carl W. wrote:
Idea (may be good or bad)... Open up topics to more than the seller after they are marked SOLD? Might also be an extra incentive for sellers to mark them sold? I'd doubt anyone except buyer & seller would comment on a sold topic. But if someone did I'd think no need to take moderator time - just let it die out naturally?

Even if you decide it may be good idea, only mess with it if easy to implement.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I can't do that (permissions don't work that way).

I don't want to have all the noise anyway. I think a sub-forum might work.
Nathan Robinson wrote:
Thanks for the suggestion, but I can't do that (permissions don't work that way).

I would hope that the members posting in such a sub-forum could do so while sticking to the facts, presenting informed opinions, and avoiding name calling or other base behavior. Particularly with transactions that were less than satisfactory.
Scott Hrouda wrote:
Nathan Robinson wrote:

I would hope that the members posting in such a sub-forum could do so while sticking to the facts, presenting informed opinions, and avoiding name calling or other base behavior. Particularly with transactions that were less than satisfactory.

Yeah. I'm not really looking forward to moderating that. This all seems so easy on the outside.

I've suggested people ask for references and follow-up on their own.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: