This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

hello,

I am offering for sale a custom commissioned Conan Father's sword. The sword was hand made by master bladesmith David Blue from Colorado, USA. This is his Father's sword #6, completed in 2012. It features a hand ground, tempered and fully sharpened blade made from 5160 spring steel. The guard and pommel are investment cast, solid bronze, the handle is wood, wrapped with high quality leather. The sword is approx. 37 1/4" long, blade is approx. 28" long and 3 1/2" - 2 1/4" wide and was ground from 1/4" thick stock.

The cost to make this sword is over $1000 (and ofcourse a pretty long wait time), i'm trying to get a quick sale, my asking price is $400 shipped, for Canada/USA, (10 provinces, 48 states), with insurance and tracking number, paypal preffered. The reason for such a low price is that the blade seems to have a slight bend, this is how i bought it from the original owner, you can see this when holding the sword flat infront of you, seems to be more visible on one side than the other. The cost of the bronze fittings is about $300 alone, so this is still a pretty good deal.
If anyone is interested, please email me or send a pm.
cs_76@yahoo.com

thanku,
chris

more photos can be seen here, please follow the link.
http://customswordandscabbard.weebly.com/page-11.html

Attachment: 491.98 KB
[ Download ]