Reviews of mail and harness?
Is it possible that the Reviews section will be expanded to discuss current mail and armor makers offerings?

I greatly appreciate all of the effort and tolerant good feedback that the people on this site have shown me as I got interested in and eventually purchased a sword. I may eventually purchase some form of harness or mail, probably for costume, but with some level of appreciation for authenticity.

Has the issue of putting reviews on this site for quality examples and makers of reproduction mail and harness been brought up before? I know several people here (Dan Howard comes to mind) have already contributed related feature articles on the general subject of armor that I really enjoyed. I don't know if it is asking too much, or if it just is not feasible due to the customized nature of making quality armor to fit individuals. I personally would not have purchased the three quality swords that I did without the help of this site.
We really aren't publishing articles or reviews very often because lack the time and resources to do so.

Like everyone, I'd love to see such new hands-on reviews and featured articles here. We don't have the authors or the people to do the production... or the money to pay for any required assets, etc.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: