Kris Cutlery shutting down?
I don't want to start any rumors but I note stock is dwindling, model by model with no new stock coming in. Then, I see one lonely blem Bingo wakazashi (one of only two made in 2004) being sold off. All remaining stock seems to be discounted.

Cheers

GC
That would be very disappointing. For some reason it always seemed to me they tended to remain under the radar, and I could never understand why. They make a good product, I have had two of their gladius and their saex. both great, solid pieces. As good, and probably better than the things I owned from Hanwei and Windlass.
They may simply be in a lull between production runs. Best move would be to contact Cecil Quirino directly and inquire.

It's quite possible that aggressive marketing by Traditional Filipino Weapons may be cutting into their bottom line, though, especially given that TFW have quite a few extremely similar products...
Jeffrey Faulk wrote:
They may simply be in a lull between production runs. Best move would be to contact Cecil Quirino directly and inquire.

It's quite possible that aggressive marketing by Traditional Filipino Weapons may be cutting into their bottom line, though, especially given that TFW have quite a few extremely similar products...

An email has been sent. In my view, there are simply too many items no longer listed to think it is just a lull in production. The Bingo for sale a big flag of something going on.

Cheers

GC
They're selling directly on eBay now, if that's any help...
I had a reply today re my inquiry.

Waiting for stock, as mentioned by another.

Cheers

GC

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: