Hello to everyone!
Hi, i'm a new menber of the forum and i'd like to introduce myself.
My name is Alessandro, i'm from Italy and i'm 24 years old. I like swords, in particular the medieval wester tipe and raphiers.

I want to say a big Hello to all the users of this format. :D
Welcome, and enjoy!

There are a lot of sections (click items above) aside from the forum.

Cheers

GC
Glen A Cleeton wrote:
Welcome, and enjoy!

There are a lot of sections (click items above) aside from the forum.

Cheers

GC

Yes welcome, and Glen is correct click on the various Features, Collections, Books, Reviews for many years of content, .etc ...

Also feel free, and welcome, to create new Topics to ask questions or ask questions and give opinions on other peoples' Topics.
( Good to do as search on the Forum first, since there may already be a Topic dealing with your question(s) and you can add to an existing conversation and avoid creating duplicate Topic threads ).

Also, looking at the older Forum posts that may have drifted back into many many pages back from the current daily post can be very interesting: You can use the search function using key words if you are looking for specific things, but some random browsing can lead from post to post to a lot of interesting reading material including informal reviews and Topic people have posted about DIY ( Do It Yourself ) projects.

There are also quite a few Topic by Industry professionals as well a many Topics showing work in progress when the maker and/or the buyer has initiated a " Making of Topic Thread ".

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: