For Sale: Custom Scabbard for MRL Conan Father's Sword
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

hello,
i have a custom scabbard for the MRL/Windlass Conan Father's Sword for sale. The scabbard was hand made in Canada, it has a wooden core and is wrapped with cowhide leather, stitched on the back. It comes with attached , adjustable belts, hand cut from soft and strong cowhide leather. The scabbard is finished in off-black color and the belts in dark brown. This scabbard was made to fit the MRL/Windlass version of the sword but should also work for Marto and Albion. The swords in the photo's are Windlass and David Blue Fathers Swords (swords are not for sale, just the scabbard). The scabbard is new, comes from a smoke free, pet free home. Asking price is $160 shipped for Canada/USA (10 provinces, 48 states, with insurance and tracking number, paypal preffered). Email me or PM, if interested, first come , first serve.
Thanku,
Chris,
more pics can be seen here:
http://customswordandscabbard.weebly.com/page-10.html

Attachment: 452.35 KB
[ Download ]
For Sale: Conan Father's Sword Scabbard
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

hello,
i am looking to sell this by the weekend, so i am dropping the price, i will do $100 + shipping, that's a great price for a custom scabbard, email or pm if you are interested,
thanku,
chris
cs_76@yahoo.com

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: