An Introduciton
Hello fellow forumites!
And thank you myArmoury team for adding me to industry professionals. I thought it might be a good idea to introduce myself. So, I am a craftsman who likes to create various historical artifacts (as I guess do most craftsmen here :) ). I usually make items from the Early Medieval period, but occasionally I like to make something from the other eras or a fantasy piece. I make the blades myself, both sharp and reenactment ones, quite often, when the item is meant to be sharp, I weld an edge onto a wrought-iron body, or I insert a patter-welded rod or two. I also like inlay and carving. Oh, yes, and in my free-time I am a Carolingian Reenactor :) . I feel that this is a hugely underrepresented part of Dark Ages :) But I am fascinated by Viking Art as well.
If you are on Facebook, here is my page, with WIP posts:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ernests-Workshop-Ernestova-Dílna/1424400684470988?ref=hl&ref_type=bookmark

Allright, here are some of my pieces. Please, I would like to hear your comments or questions :)

Fabulous work, sir. I love the big seax stuck in the log. Thank you for coming to join us!...........McM
Yes that long seax is really great, and I like a lot of the other pieces also. Nice that you are interested in Carolingian time. I would like to learn more about that time and items.
Very nice - I look forward to seeing more of your work.
Welcome in here mate :)

Cheers

Fab

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: