DT2136 - a revival of an old model?
DT6154
DT6164
DT6169
DT7160
DT7162
DT7163
Nice!

Have you seen this too? Pretty neat. Could not find it anywhere else on the catalog though, but quiet a spectacular piece.

I like that falchion. I wonder if there is a thumb ring hiding on the far side? Probably not.

Since there is no DT number assigned to it, perhaps it is a one-off.
Julien M wrote:
Nice!

Have you seen this too? Pretty neat. Could not find it anywhere else on the catalog though, but quiet a spectacular piece.

OOOOH I like that:-) I hope it`s not a custom and will be available soon.I`d get one in a New York minute!

Last edited by Karl Knisley on Tue 18 Mar, 2014 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
The casting on the "Spada medievale, fine secolo XIII/ late 13th century medieval sword" is atrocious. Inconsistent casting has always been a problem for Del Tin.

Jon

close up here: http://www.deltin.net/2136.htm

[ Linked Image ]
Hi all im a fresh new member, im writing here couse my friend Master Del Tin told me few things about your previous posts.
One is about the medieval sword: The pommel of that sword is not bad crafted, its just "aged" by 30 years of weather and rain falled over it :) its an old sword he made many years ago.
The second thing is about the Falchion, he wonna let you know that he can make it on request, you can contact him and order it ;)

By all and thx!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: