New 'old ' Hanwei on KOA....
:D Some oldies-but-goodies from Hanwei are back on KOA, including the Henry V. Check 'em out! :D ......McM

http://www.kultofathena.com/
Those look like the old CAS Iberia pieces that came out of the Philippines. I wonder if they're still made there or if they're made in China.
Chad Arnow wrote:
Those look like the old CAS Iberia pieces that came out of the Philippines. I wonder if they're still made there or if they're made in China.

Hey Chad, We made the supplier change on these to Hanwei (China) several years back.

Blake
Hey, Blake.........Is Hanwei planning on any new Euro models any time soon? A nice seax would be cool. :D .....McM
Mark Moore wrote:
Hey, Blake.........Is Hanwei planning on any new Euro models any time soon? A nice seax would be cool. :D .....McM

A few, some sharp and some blunt. Though soon is relative! ;)

A Seax? Not from Hanwei...

Blake
I take that in a sense of 'just you wait and see'....... :D Sweet...............McM
A few, some sharp and some blunt. Though soon is relative! ;)

A Seax? Not from Hanwei...

Blake[/quote

Bringing back some of the old bowies would be awesome...

Attachment: 57.35 KB
historical-bowies-americana-KH2210.jpg

Attachment: 66.93 KB
historical-bowies-americana-KH2211.jpg

Hell yeah, Phil...........I'd go for that too! Haven't seen those in a greeeeat long while! A resurrection of the Trident Main Gauche wouldn't be kicked aside either. HINT...HINT...HINT....And alsoooo...........a H/T Lowlander. Christmas anyone?....You can all come to my house for an egg-nog and a pool noodle and some plastic soda bottles! :lol: :lol: :lol: ....McM
They could just re-hilt that top Bowie and call it a seax. I'd be interested. :D .....McM
Just bring back that top Bowie .... Please !!
Right with ya, Jim! They need to sell more bare blades for re-hilting. .....MCM
I kinda opened up a can o' worms here. I apologize to Hanwei/PC if I made a future prediction that was not yours. I'm just wishin'......Seaxes...Langseaxes....Grossmessers...Great Swords.....Come on guys...Albion can't have all the glory...................McM
Oh man, that top Bowie there... I would love to get my hands on that.
Hanwei has a bad habit of taking my favourite pieces out of production it seems :)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: