This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Hello,

This is a custom, one-of-a-kind piece from Brian Biegler of Biegler Bladeworks. Brian makes knives mostly for the martial-arts community and this one is sublimely suited for the Indonesian knife arts.

I asked for a variation on his "Caprica" design, in that I wanted a Shobu Zukuri point instead of the standard humpback that he uses for the Caprica. It turned out rather well, I thought:

The blade is 5.5 inches long and made of ATS-34 steel. Stabilized walnut scales are attached to the full tang by really detailed tiny decorative rivets. It has an In-The-Waistband kydex scabbard with a belt loop that is reversable for either edge forward or edge back carry. Currently it is configured for edge-forward carry. It has a very thin profile and almost doesn't "print" at all.

Brian made this for me for $350, which was a good deal in that I was asking for some customization and that's the standard price for his off-the-rack knives (http://bieglerbladeworks.com/products/knives/...lades.html).

I'm offering it here for $300 plus paypal fees if you want to use paypal. I'll cover Priority shipping in the U.S.