Considering all of the features for this week's site update, please rate the quality of our efforts.
Excellent
51%
 51%  [ 23 ]
Very Good
40%
 40%  [ 18 ]
Good
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Fair
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Poor
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 45

Jan 3: myArmoury.com news and updates
Today's update:

[ Linked Image ]
Newly Featured On-line Gallery
Nathan Bell's Collection

[ Linked Image ]
Albion Regent Sword
Added to Patrick's Collection

[ Linked Image ]
Albion Baron Sword

[ Linked Image ]
Albion Sempach Sword

[ Linked Image ]
Medieval Danish Crossbow

As always, you can see our Complete History of Updates listed right from our home page.
Nathan Bell's Collection
I especially enjoyed seeing Nathan Bell's collection, since the Celtic-leaning flavor is different from the other (also wonderful!) collections.
Re: Nathan Bell's Collection
Steve Grisetti wrote:
I especially enjoyed seeing Nathan Bell's collection, since the Celtic-leaning flavor is different from the other (also wonderful!) collections.

Indeed.

I'm *very* excited about us hosting Nathan's collection. It adds a real sense of diversity, as well as covering some unusual things that most of us don't collect. The collection pales in comparison to the man himself though. Nathan sure knows his stuff when it comes to the Celts! His knowledge is very impressive.
Diversity is good! Great collection there Nathan B.

Patrick,
Your building quite an Albion arsenal there yourself.......

Bill
Hi all,

Thanks for the feedback on my collection, and I'm glad that some folks enjoyed looking at it. Nathan R. and Chad A. were very encouraging, but I really wasn't sure how many people would be interested other than myself!

That is the bulk of my collection, but there are a few things that have not yet been photographed, or we are still trying *how* to photograph, etc.

Thanks again,

Nate B.
Nathan Bell wrote:
I really wasn't sure how many people would be interested other than myself!

Seriously Nate? I think your collection is awesome! Bonus points because it's different enough from what the average sword collectors tend to have. My stuff is primarily longswords and rapiers, and I sometimes feel like I've got a generic collection! :)
Nathan Bell wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks for the feedback on my collection, and I'm glad that some folks enjoyed looking at it. Nathan R. and Chad A. were very encouraging, but I really wasn't sure how many people would be interested other than myself!

That is the bulk of my collection, but there are a few things that have not yet been photographed, or we are still trying *how* to photograph, etc.

Thanks again,

Nate B.

Having handled (and/or pawed at) everything pictured, I can say your collection is very cool. It really adds a lot to the site because it's so different. I had to fight the urge to buy an anthro-hilt myself. :)
I just wanted to extend my thanks to Nate Bell for allowing us to feature his collection here on the site. I originally put this site up with the specific purpose of featuring people's collections (hence the name, "myArmoury.com"). So really, I have a particular fondness for this feature of the site. I'm happy to see diversity represented here on the site, as our hobby has huge diversity. I'd like to see others contact me who are willing ot have their collections featured here for all to see.

Thanks again.
I am glad that people were liking the collection. Thanks has to go to Nathan R and Chad, though, they did all the heavy lifting on this project, not to mention getting me motivated to do write ups :lol:
Some good articles to bring in the new year,Good stuff all,
Nathan,
Nice collection chap,.

I was wondering if any of you guys with your collection's featured might also in the future add to them with your book listings , a quick rundown on the book's, worthy of tracking down or giving a miss,
But i wouldnt be suprised if you chaps are already doing or considering this in some form already,
Thanks for all your time and effort, :cool:

Lee.
Yes Nathans collection is realy great and inspiering !! :D
I am devinatly looking foreward to the items he will ad in the future!

Keep it comming!! ;)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: