Have a great New Year's Eve everyone!
I'll shortly be putting my fun suite on and heading out the door for an evening on the road. Yesterday the Lieutenant informed me that I was to round up the Baby Bears and co-ordinate a special search and snatch operation tonight, so that's the party I'll be going too. ;)

Here's wishing everyone a happy new year and a great new year's eve. Thanks also to all of you for making this place such a great success this last year, and hopefully into the next.

Have fun and be safe!
My New Year's Eve.. I'm already afraid of what's coming tonight. I hope I stay out of too much trouble.

Cheers everyone.
A Happy New Year to all.

We'll probably settle in,drink a pint, watch a movie and go to bed.......wooo -hooo.

Take care all and be safe.

Bill
You boys be careful .....

Happy New Years, see ya in 2005 ! Mac
happy new year!!
Happy New Year Everyone!

I feel I've known you guys (and gals) for quite a while even though I've never met any of you. This is such an awesome site! I'll toast to all my sword-brethren tonight, may rust not find ye and may new toys come your way in 2005!

Have a Happy and Safe!
Scott
Happy holiday and safe searching.
Re: Have a great New Year's Eve everyone!
Patrick Kelly wrote:
I'll shortly be putting my fun suite on and heading out the door for an evening on the road. Yesterday the Lieutenant informed me that I was to round up the Baby Bears and co-ordinate a special search and snatch operation tonight, so that's the party I'll be going too. ;)

Patrick - I hope that your New Year's Eve was safe and relatively uneventful. My thanks to you and the other bears that serve and protect.
Re: Have a great New Year's Eve everyone!
Steve Grisetti wrote:
Patrick Kelly wrote:

Patrick - I hope that your New Year's Eve was safe and relatively uneventful. My thanks to you and the other bears that serve and protect.

Thanks Steve,

Actually it turned out to be the quietest new year's eve that I can remember. The hardest part was staying awake! The high point was picking an individual up on a felony warrant from Puerto Rico. That was a first. It took us quite a while to confirm everything. Apparently there's only one guy on duty in the entire Provence of Puerto Rico on new year's day. :confused:

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: