Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Jody Samson Seaward to benefit Mike and BonnieSOLD Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Harlan Hastings
Industry Professional

Spotlight topics: 1

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Fri 28 Mar, 2014 3:43 pm    Post subject: For Sale: Jody Samson Seaward to benefit Mike and Bonnie         Reply with quote

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

The Oakeshott I had listed went quickly to a great member of myArmoury and the funds have been sent to Mike and Bonnie. Now I've got one that might appeal to a slightly different demographic.

So here's the deal. I am selling a Jody Samson Seaward sword. It is the standard model with the darkened bronze fittings and was one of the last to come out of his shop before he passed away. Although Jody considered his swords to be pieces of fine art and usually not sharpened, they were constructed from fully hardened/tempered blades and Jody would sharpen them upon request. This sword was sharpened by Jody and is sharp.

Stats are:

Overall length: 40.5" (102 cm)
Blade length: 30" (85.73 cm)
Blade width: 1.75" (5 cm)

Weight: 3 lbs 6.4 oz (1.55 kg)

Asking price is $1500 and all proceeds go to Mike and Bonnie. I'll cover the shipping to wherever. Check or money order preferred, Paypal as a second choice. Contact by PM.

After the swords Jody made for the Conan movies the Seaward is probably one of his most iconic pieces. Like the Conan swords, the Seaward combines his incredible hollow grinding with some of his best sculptural hilt fittings. For obvious reasons there will never be any more of these swords produced. This is a chance to get one and help out Mike and Bonnie at the same time.

Photos from Jody's old website.

Attachment: 49.07 KB
seaward-production.jpg

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Jody Samson Seaward to benefit Mike and BonnieSOLD
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic