Go to page 1, 2  Next

Mike Sigman
As some of you may know from our Facebook page, Mike's wife, Bonnie, suffered a massive stroke yesterday.

Mike will be out for the near future and we will be doing our best to stumble along.

If anyone is interested in helping his family out with their medical expenses, we have set up a Paypal donation mechanism to send funds directly to Mike's family:

http://albion-swords.com/Donate%20to%20Help%2...Family.htm

Many thanks for all of the expressions of support we have received.

Best,

Howy
Sincere condolences
All the best to Mike and family for a full recovery.

He's a true gentleman.

cheers
mike
Re: Sincere condolences
Mike O'Hara wrote:
All the best to Mike and family for a full recovery.

He's a true gentleman.

cheers
mike

Thanks!
My heartfelt best wishes to Mike and his wife. Let's all hope that the recovery is quick and full!
This is very sad to hear.
My best wishes to the Sigman family......May the angels watch over them.............McM
Thank you Howie for letting us know.

That is definitely heartbreaking news. I have experienced the same with my loved ones...along with any monetary assistance please forward that Bonnie, Michael and family are all in our prayers. May God bless.
Well I hope that it turns out less "massive" a stroke as it seems to be now and that she can recover as much as possible.

Really a very stressful time for Mike and I wish him all the strength and courage he is going to need, as well as moments of respite from the strong emotions as one needs to be able to conserve strength for the long haul.

I sent a modest donation using the Paypal link and I hope that everyone in a position to afford it does what they can.
My prayers and best wishes to Mike and his wife.
Thoughts and prayers are with Mike and his family.
I would like to put forward that if some one can set this up for Mike

http://www.gofundme.com/

It is a way to share to a broad number of people. It can also be set up as a campaign with regular updates, photos and such
prayers
From the seaton family are thoughs and prayers to you and your lonely wife - mike
God bless you both
I'm so saddened to read this. Our thoughts are with you, Mike.
This is a very bitter blow for them, with a long and hard road back. I wish the Sigmans good luck on their journey.
Thoughts and prayers are with you Mike. We're all here for you, buddy. No distance is too great. In the meantime, I'm sure we'd welcome any updates that you'd care to pass along. God Bless.
I hope that Mike can get some sleep and eat a little something to keep himself going: When my Mom was in hospital in 2004 I lost my appetite and couldn't sleep very much, or very well, for many many weeks at a time due to unrelenting stress and fear.
( She did recover that time and we had the gift of another good 6 years before she died in 2010 )

It's important to take care of oneself to be able to cope and have the energy to do all the things that need to be done to help and support a sick loved one.

Friends are very important to give emotional support during a very difficult time. ( Don't underestimate the value of just being there as a friend ).
Re: Mike Sigman
Sorry to hear about this Mike and all the very best with your wife's recovery.

I just wanted to say thanks again for showing me around Albion in May, when I visited from Australia last year. You were very kind and it was nice to meet your wife and young daughter.

Kind regards from Peter.
In my dealings with Mike he as always been a fine gentlemen. And men like Mike, I'm certain, choose a wife of the same bearing. I certainly wish her the best of outcomes. Howard, whatever Mike needs let us know.

Life is fragile my friends, make the most of it.

Jon
We have made some huge steps over the last couple days. Still in ICU and not sure when we will get out, but I think we're getting closer everyday.

Thank you for all your support. You have no idea how much that has meant to our family. We are so fortunate to have friends like all of you.
Mike, I’m just another of the countless admirers of your work.

Unfortunately, I’ve been down the path that you now find yourself on. Stay strong, stay focused, and accept the help that family and friends offer. You and your wife will find limitless love and strength to draw from in this time of need.

Respectfully,

Scott
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: