For Sale: Chinese General Bronze Statue
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Chinese General Bronze Statue

This statue has been in my family for the last 15 years. I purchased it from an antique store specializing in Asian Antiques. This statue is 10 inches high x 7.5 inches wide. Spear is 12.5 inches long. It is very heavy.

Condition is excellent, no dents, dings, scratches, etc.

This is a bronze statue of Guan Yu/Guan Gong/Quan Gong. He is an actual Chinese General from the Three Kingdoms period following the collapse of the Han Dynasty. He was the chief of the Five Tiger Generals under Liu Bei. He was also the sworn brother of both Liu Bei and Zhang Fei. The three took an oath of brotherhood in the Peach Garden in which they vowed to rule with virtue and bring honor back to China. Along with his Green Dragon Blade which weighed 90 lbs. and the most famous horse of the period, Red Hare, Guan Gong was one of the most feared and respected generals of all time. To this day Guan Gong is still worshipped. He represents honor and everything good. When prayed to, he blesses the home and protects it from all evil.

Price: $200.00

To be sold to CONUS residents ONLY. USPS Money Order accepted. Shipping through USPS or FTF.

Shipping, insurance not included in price.

If you have any questions, PM me.

Thanks!

Jeff
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Still available for sale for your collection. Jeff

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: