For Sale: Customised Albion Landgraf
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

This Landgraf has a custom half wire wrap by Albion.

This is not a standard option at Albion, and would currently run at about $1310 new.

This piece has not been cut with.

When it was delivered to me, however, the very tip had poked through the end of the box. I had this touched up by a full-time professional blade and tool sharpener.

It's not actually possible to see in the photos, but there's now a *very* slight deviation in the blade near the tip - I'm guessing it's about a quarter of a millimetre. In my experience of Albion swords, this is actually well within their own tolerances. If I hadn't actually commissioned this work myself, and just had the sword delivered as-is, I'm not sure I would have noticed. It's also so slight that I haven't been able to capture it in photos.

This resharpening/profiling at the tip does have a slightly different finish to the rest of the blade, which could easily be made consistent with some metal polish and grey Scotch-Brite pad. I personally haven't felt the need to do so.

I don't think this work detracts from the sword in anyway, but I just wanted to mention it in the interests of full disclosure.

Price is USD$980 firm.

This item is located in Australia. I'll ship locally or internationally, with full insurance, at cost. Shipping will be via Pack & Send, who usually use DHL for international shipping.

Please don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions. I'll be available to answer questions - and ship the sword - until Wednesday of this week.
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

This piece is still available.

Let me know if you'd like to own a customised Albion Landgraf!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: