VIntage Del Tin Sale (late 80's early 90's)
I have taken in a number of swords from the estate of one of our customers who had a massive sword collection. At one point he had more then 200 swords just made by BKS and basically one of everything Museum Replicas had ever offered up into the mid 90's

These are his remaining Del Tin swords, purchased through Museum Replicas over the years.

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

The 8 swords left to right

1) Sold
2) Sold
3) $300.00 hand and a half
4) Sold

5) $250.00 Cinquedea what looks like a paint spot on the pommel
6) Sold
7) $250.00 fantasy leaf sword with 'engraving' on blade
8) $250.00 Irish sword. - The scabbard is wide for the blade

Shipping costs depend on your zip and quantity!

Anyone want the collection? I will be very reasonable.

Last edited by Kerry Stagmer on Sun 01 Dec, 2013 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
PM sent regarding Irish hilt. Sorry, admin....I realize this is not a Marketplace ad. ;) .....McM
The Admin told me to place the ad here as I am a manufacturer so as not to confuse anyone.

I will go over each of them today and let everyone know what makers marks are on them as some have the Del Tin, some Del Tin Brothers, some Museum Replicas and mixes of each.
regarding questions

4.) Viking - surface rust is under the lacquer and cleans right off with hand scotchbrite. There are a couple small casting flaws from when it was made in the guard, pommel looks clean. Blade is quite good and is just short of being sharp.

Scabbard is in brown leather and the throat has embossed ridges while the drag is actually nicely engraved. Throat is very tight, should be opened a bit I think.

Leather on handle while complete has markings from being stored against other guards.

Mounts are tight. Peened

Marked tiny. Made in Italy

8.) Irish - Sword is sharp. Mounts are pretty clean with dirty lacquer covering light rust. Guard has pitting/casting flaws on the flaired sections from new. blade has some rust spots that should be an easy clean.

Mounts are tight. Sword is peened

Marked with running wolf on blade. Marked Museum Replicas LTD on top of guard.
# 1 2 4 and 6 are sold.

I'll be contacting everyone else who has pmed me on the remainder.

Thanks guys
Hand and a half

Cinquedea

Fantasy Leaf

and

Irish

Are still available.
How deep is the engraving on the leaf? could it be removed and leave integrity of the blade intact?

Del Tins are a bit 'over engineered' so I think it would be possible I would just like your opinion first.
I'll give it a serious look over today. I'll have to make some measurements on the fuller. The guard would be simple
PM sent on Irish hilt............McM
Irish is sold.

The fantasy sword is being completely refinished. I have everything done but the fuller and it is perfect. Turns out the 'made in Italy' was under the guard on the blade.

I will have to increase the price by $50 to cover the work but it will be in like new or better condition.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: