Bitwa pod Grunwaldem/Schlacht bei Tannenberg nesting dolls
Something for viewing enjoyment. Two nesting doll sets I created commemorating the Battle of Grunwald. Hope you enjoy them.

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]
WHOA. Those are awesome.
Very well done. I can't imagine how long those must have taken. The paintwork is really excellent, are you professional or is this just a hobby?
nesting dolls
Just a hobby. I have a passion re: Grunwald, having married a Pole and adopting her people's history (I also plan on participating in the 2016 reenactment). I have also done dolls of Romans, gladiators, Polish winged hussars, samurai (in progress) and I am starting the design work for a 10-nest doll tracing the English warrior from the 5th c. (Sutton Hoo) through the Civil War (a roundhead).
Those are Awesome, I love nesting dolls and have seen all sorts of interesting things on them but these are my favorites.

Do you do these strictly as a hobby or do you sell them as well?
nesting dolls
Thank you David:

The dolls are pretty much a hobby; the only ones that I have ever sold were the set I did of WWII leaders (Hitler, Churchill, Stalin, Roosevelt, Hirohito, Mussolini, DeGaul), and the paired sets of War of Southern Independence dolls (Union aggressors Lincoln, Grant, Sherman, Thomas, Sheridan, a private and a drummer boy-----Confederate defenders Davis, Lee, Joe Johnston, Jackson, Forrest, a private and a drummer boy). The Bitwa pod Grunwaldem pair took about 100 hours to do, from start of research to last coat of varnish. Here is another one I did of the miles Romanus from the Punic Wars to MIlvian Bridge.

[ Linked Image ]
These are just great! Thanks for sharing!
Fantastic! I love this! Hey....How about a new topic? Medieval toys...Show us your..... :D ............McM
That's brilliant!
Especially love the lifted bascinet visor :D
Great idea and great job! :)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: