For Sale: The Scabbardless Swords Collection
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

I have three swords here for sale all scabbardless and varying condition would like £340 for the three plus postage. Please enquire for photos.

19th Century German Made Cavalry Sabre W.R.K with the knights logo, stamped on spine and above the basket with k and a crown. Blade and pommel and wrap are in beautiful condition no bends, no wiring on the grip leather dried.

WW2 era George V Rifle Officers Sword, Blade in nice nick with all the emblems on ect. the hilt has seen better days as the basket could do with some tidying up ect. other than that a nice sword

Victorian Brass Hilt with the VR Cypher, unusually a A.S.C Officers Sword with a lovely blade and all the emblems ect as well as a serial number on the spine, made by wilkinsons, deserves a scabbard, looks like a slight bend at the end and the fish skin on the grip has worn away in places

3 good swords all deserving of a home for a fair price, Please e-mail me at knightofengland@hotmail.co.uk

If someone is interested in the Late 18th Century English made American Officers Sabre then I will do a good deal on the lot

Dave
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

ASC sword has sold

German made American Cavalry Sabre and WW2 Rifle officers sword still available

£100 for the Sabre and £80 for the Rifle officer sword

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: