Incredible collection of museum photos and sword resources
Carl Koppeschaar has put together a collection of museum photos, videos and articles that is just amazing. I've spent the last few days looking through these and haven't even scratched the surface yet. Enjoy.

http://carlkop.home.xs4all.nl/armsandarmour/
Who needs sleep anyway?
Oh wow, that is quite the find! Thank you very much for sharing this. :)
Matt, this is simply amazing. Thanks for sharing this!
Thanks for sharing! I actually looked for something like this recently, but without succsess. Very pleased!
wow now there's a ton of stuff there.
Just scratching the surface so far, but this looks to be a great resource. Thanks!
Absolutely amazing!

This looks like an almost inexhaustible source of information. I'm just trying to figure out the enormous work Carl Koppeschaar has made for us - my greatest respect.
Thank you!
Thank you!
Wow, the quantity and quality of these photos and the number of museums that they cover is truly outstanding. Thanks to Matt for posting them here and to Carl for taking them in the first place.
Neil
This is an outrageously good collection and resource, thank you for sharing. I'm no theologian, but can we elect Carl as the next god?
I spent way too much time on this website already...I think my wife was getting concerned about my intense focus on the computer for hours on end with a notebook at my side. Thank you for posting this.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: