Have you ordered a T&TA sword and have you received it?
I had ordered a T&TA sword and HAVE received it
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I had ordered a T&TA sword and HAVE NOT received it
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

Who else is waiting on a 'Tried and True Armory' commission?
The updates provided on various sword forums from the proprietor of T&TA are few and far between. I'm just curious as to how many people here have an outstanding order for an Atrim sword with T&TA? Also, how many customers have actually received their pre-ordered swords in the past 6 to 12 months?

I ask because it would be reassuring to know that orders are being filled, albeit slowly. Several of the updates provided at the SBG forum suggest work occurs sporadically, but I can't actually recall hearing from any customers in the last year or so who have received their swords.

FWIW, I've had two T&TA swords on order (with 50% deposits paid) since February (XIIIa) and March (XIIa) 2012. I haven't heard anything about either order since mid-2012. It would be somewhat reassuring to know that some other customers are at least getting their swords at long last.

Lastly, I really don't intend this to turn into another debate about manufacturers' business practices etc. I'm really just interested in factual updates from customers (or Tom K) on how the backlog is moving (or not moving).
I've received a PM update from Tom over on the SBG forum. Not much to report and still a waiting game, but the contact and update is very much appreciated.
So the retailer isn't getting any additional information either?

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: